1. Length and width measurements are in inches. On the order page we suggest rounding up to the nearest inch just to give a bit more room and ensure your cover is not too tight. We can build to any dimension (1/4, 1/2, 3/4 etc). If you are concerned about fit just add 1/2" to be safe. Allowing a little extra is good practice. it is always best to error on the larger side than having a cover that is too tight or too small. A larger cover will work just fine but a cover that is too small will be tight or may not fit at all.
2. Dimensions are best taken from the spa or hot tub and not from the old cover. Spa covers can loose their shape overtime and may give you inaccurate measurements . If your cover fit correctly you can compare your measurements to those of your old cover for verification.
3. Covers over 96" length or width are considered oversized. We can still build but at an additional cost. Please CLICK HERE to fill out the form for a quote as well as see several pictures of our oversized covers.
4. A spa cover skirt is the portion of your fabric that extends down from your cover bottom and overlaps the top of your spa. Cover skirts help protect the acrylic part of your spa from UV damage so it's important that they hang down enough to cover the acrylic. Measure from the bottom of your existing cover down to where the acrylic stops and the cabinet starts.
5. If your spa has obstructions or features needing special cut outs, flaps, speaker hoods, etc we can build but at an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing.